Friday, November 14, 2008

Ten Things That Make Me Smile

  • Firefox. Explorer has not been my friend lately
  • Misunderstanding. A friend said she knew someone who had been reading my blog who wanted to try my idea. She was referring to making lists of things that bring joy to her list. I thought that she meant the friend has been reading my erotica blog!
  • Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
  • Our fireplace
  • The sound of a distant train whistle
  • Finding one of my boxes of sweaters that I've been storing in the attic. I've been fearing everyone at work has been tiring of seeing my beige sweater every day.
  • That I can tease my hubby because I'm almost 10 years younger than he.
  • Saturday morning cartoons
  • That when I took the sweater that I wanted to wear out of the box, it was presentable. I was worried they would all be far to wrinkled and smell like the plastic container in which they had been stored.

No comments: