Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ten Things That Make Me Smile

-That the geek squad was able to recover my files and also scrub the virus off of my laptop
-That the ibook I found at home has a wireless card (though certain features in Safari show up differently. I have no bullet button within blogger using Safari).
-Lazy Sunday afternoons.
-That I have enough gas in my tank to get to work tomorrow before I have to fill up again. Gas in my town is more expensive than the town where I work.
-Decaf
-The water bottle that I bought. It doesn't make the water taste or smell like plastic. I've been searching for such a thing for years.
-Figuring out different features of this ibook. I'm now addicted to Bejeweled. It was already downloaded onto the ibook.
-Animal Planet
-The fan that is now on my lap between my legs and the laptop. My legs are no longer on fire after using the computer for any length of time.
-New toothbrushes.

No comments: