Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ten Reasons I Still Call This My Writing Blog

-When I'm being positive, I tend to write more

-When I'm aware of my negativity and the real reasons for why I'm angry, cranky, tired, etc. I can channel that energy into an evil/angry/tired character rather than just bitching about being angry.

-Ever since starting this blog, I've spent a lot more time writing. I think that looking at the little things of life helps keep things in perspective. Letting go sometimes helps to then dig into a plot and forget about real life for awhile.

-Sometimes characters need all those little things that cause them to stop and smile too.

-The ten things that make me smile exercise itself makes me smile :)

-Living in the present helps to get bigger projects done. Maybe I can't finish an entire novel in a short amount of time, but I can focus on what I can do for the project today.

-I have more of a Q & A type writing blog at jenbluekissedwritingqanda.blogspot.com as well. I'm going to keep this one about the 10 things that make me smile, a little poetry, and some discussion on writing conferences. I do hope to attend Killer Nashville again this year.

-Lists help me to write. Organization of my thoughts is a wonderful thing.

-This world needs more positivity. I usually write these posts while I'm watching the news on TV.

-It's my blog, and I can do what I want with it! :)

No comments: