Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ten Things That Make Me Smile

--Playaways from the library. They're little machines the size of an ipod with an audio book loaded onto it.

--Raisin-Cinnamon bread with lots of butter, toasted.

--The finalists on America's Got Talent this season. I can't make up my mind who I want to win.

--Advanced reading copies of books

--The holes in Swiss cheese

--Watermelon on a hot summer day

--Reading a thriller and finding out how the killer is caught

--The Nashville Predators

--Realizing why my mother never put chips in the same plastic bag with my sandwich as a kid. I thought I'd be smart and try it to save a bag, but then my chips ended up soggy (like having a slice of bread in a container of too hard brown sugar. The moisture from the bread was leeched out into the chips).

--Loaner cars when we're having work done to our car. It's so much easier than driving to opposite ends of the Nashville area for our respective jobs.

No comments: