Monday, October 19, 2009

Ten Things That Make Me Smile

--Strong women who aren't afraid to speak their minds

--The pink van hanging from a crane near downtown Nashville. it advertises a radio station.

--The home team

--Cheesecake with strawberries

--Sincere compliments

--The look on babys' faces when they pass gas

--The moment the plane touches ground when I travel

--The Weight Watchers Hungry Monster. I think he looks like the love-child of Garfield and Snuffalufagus (from Sesame Street-- I have no clue if I'm spelling that correctly) (Oh, and by the way, I don't receive any money for this blog. I'm not a paid spokeswoman or anything. There's a new law that I have to disclose such things).

--The Sunday comics

--People who drive slowly and carefully in residential areas, especially when there are children who live in the neighborhood.

No comments: