Friday, March 25, 2011

Ten Things That Make Me Smile

Newly sharpened pencils

When the storm ends and a rainbow decides to show up

Purses big enough for a the stuff I always carry around. Almost to the point of having two computers with me at all times.

Yard sales when I'm not looking for yard sales, especially when I have spare change in my cup holder.

Cheese pizza on Friday's of Lent

Looking forward to sleeping in a little tomorrow

Writing a long letter to a friend

Animated mice

Remembering the first time I went roller skating and how bruised I was afterward

Listening to cassette tapes of myself as a little kid. I apparently broke into song at random times all the time as I child, much more so than my husband admits to doing as a child. I'm taking this comparison with a grain of salt.

No comments: