Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Killer Nashville Prep

Killer Nashville begins on Friday and I find myself excited. Finally, I live in a city big enough to host a writer's conference! I just moved to the Nashville area from Iowa. Now, every time I introduce myself as a writer, people ask if I went to the Iowa Writer's Workshop. It's sure a bummer that I haven't had the opportunity to do that yet. Perhaps one day I'll return to the Iowa City area and do the workshop.

The synopsis of Her Almost Ex-Husband: An Erotic Tale of Murder is working into shape. I also can't wait to meet other writers at the conference and mingle.

Everything worked out well with my job. I don't begin my continued insurance research at my new job in the Nashville area until after the conference begins. Murder and insurance are so fascinating!

No comments: